The aims of our school curriculum are:
- To create a broad curriculum which gives pupils experience in linguistic, mathematical, scientific, technological, human and social, physical and aesthetic and creative education in a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which they will learn to work with concentration and enthusiasm.
- That pupils acquire speaking, listening, literacy and numeracy skills.
- To foster the importance of each girl as an individual, equipping her with the skills to be a lifelong learner; a well-rounded, happy and confident child.
- To promote the excitement and enjoyment in learning and investigating.
- To encourage girls to be independent learners; to be aware and take control of their own learning.
- To promote democracy, the rule of Law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs in our school and the wider community. We aim to promote these values through the teaching of the Catholic Faith and all other aspects of our curriculum.
- To encourage girls to develop their talents, interests and self-belief through individual learning.
- To prepare the girls for secondary school entrance exams.